Know Your Rights Presentations
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS CAMPAIGN
Contact the Victims of Crime Resource Center to schedule a FREE "Know Your Rights" talk. The VCRC is offering the following presentations:
1. InternetSafety/Cyberbullying: Presentations for children (all ages) and/or parents and caregivers.
2. Victims with Disabilities: Learn how to protect yourself and how to spot abuse. Learn your rights and resources available to you.
3. Senior Citizens : Protect yourself from financial abuse, identity theft, and planning for the future.
4. Marsy's Law : What it is and how to enforce victims' rights.
5. Victims of Crime: Know Your Rights (In Spanish).
In-person and live video conferencing presentations available. Call (916) 739-7055 to schedule a talk.