Welcome to Our Website
- Click HERE Sign up for our FREE NEWSLETTER. Each edition contains timely information about national and state victim rights and issues.
- The U.S. Senate has passed a resolution honoring 2013 National Crime Victims’ Rights Week! Please click here to read the full text of the resolution.
- The California Supreme Court announced that the Marsy's Law provision which decreases frequency of parole hearings applies to all prisoners serving life sentences, not just prisoners convicted after the law took effect in 2008. Click here to read more.
- The Victims of Crime Resource Center is now offering free legal assistance to victims of crime in Sacramento County. Please call (916) 739-7055 for more information.
- The Victims of Crime Resource Center is excited to announce that we are now able to assist victims with hearing impairments! Please call our TTY line at 916-739-7083. .
- The Victims of Crime Resource Center was featured on Telemundo Al Dia. The VCRC staff would like to thank Telemundo for the outstanding job they did, and to their on-going commitment to informing viewers of community resources. Click HERE to view the segment on our Facebook page.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS CAMPAIGN
Contact the Victims of Crime Resource Center to schedule a FREE "Know Your Rights" talk. The VCRC is offering the following presentations:
1. InternetSafety/Cyberbullying: Presentations for children (all ages) and/or parents and caregivers.
2. Victims with Disabilities: Learn how to protect yourself and how to spot abuse. Learn your rights and resources available to you.
3. Senior Citizens : Protect yourself from financial abuse, identity theft, and planning for the future.
4. Marsy's Law : What it is and how to enforce victims' rights.
5. Victims of Crime: Know Your Rights (In Spanish).
In-person and live video conferencing presentations available. Call (916) 739-7055 to schedule a talk.